Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching Into Spring

Good Morning and a Happy March 1st !

I can't believe that we are through the better part of the Winter.

I am excited to tell you about what is happening with my City Council Campaign.

I am running for the open At-Large City Council seat .
I have the website up at www.hartforcedarrapids.com- Please come and visit the site! Look forward to the changes that will take place on the website.
I have a Facebook fanpage- HartForCedar Rapids- Please start conversations about issues that you are passionate about. I encourage conversation, lively disagreements and please feel free to fact check me on anything I say.

I will be gathering signatures for my nomination petitions in March. I will post the areas I will be door knocking in on the campaign calendar on the website.

We have a committee number with the Iowa Ethics and Campaign Board and are able to receive donations through the Paypal site.

Feel free to contact me anytime by email: hartforcedarrapids@gmail.com
or give me a call and leave a message- Ruth Hart 319-431-6691

More news to come!

Have a great March!
Ignite Community !


No comments:

Post a Comment